Are you looking for a 120Hz Monitor for your PS5? We know that a higher refresh rate is better for gaming, your gaming experience will change if you play a game through a high refresh rate monitor like 120Hz, 240Hz, or 144Hz then you can imagine the smoothness of graphics.
If you have already bought the brand new PS5 then you need to upgrade your monitor to get the full performance of the PS5, In this post, I will share the top monitor that you can purchase.
Is refresh rate really change your gaming experience? well, the mean refresh rate is transferring the graphic frames with less time consumption, a higher refresh rate means the frame per second speed is high, so the loading of the graphics and delivery to the display.
The 4 Best 120Hz Monitor for PS5
To enjoy the full power of PS5 a better refresh rate monitor is always better for your gaming, and choosing the right monitor is the main problem but we are here, In this post, I will discuss the top 120Hz monitor that you can buy now.
These are the best monitor that you can choose –
1. Alienware 1900R
- The 34 inches curved monitor with a 21: 9 ratio and 1900 radius maximize your field of view. The new AW3418DW provides the ultimate gaming immersion
- Fast 120-hertz refresh rate (overclocked) combined with 4 millisecond response time delivers buttery-smooth gameplay. Brightness level: 300 candelas per square meter
- This breakthrough display technology eliminates screen tearing and minimizes display stutter and input lag TO deliver the smoothest, fastest, most breathtaking gaming and a serious competitive edge
- Designed for the enthusiast, the AW3418DW delivers a futuristic style and precise form with solid stability
2. SAMSUNG LC49RG90SSNXZA
- 49 inch super ultrawide dual QHD curved gaming monitor is the equivalent of dual 27-inch QHD displays side by side, providing enhanced productivity.
- 120-hertz refresh rate with AMD FreeSync 2 technology for crisp HDR content display, reduced input latency, and low framerate compensation
- HDR 1000 supports a peak brightness rating of 1,000 nits. With Samsung QLED technology delivering colors more-brighter and truer to life.
- Super ultra-wide 49 inch monitor provides enhanced productivity thru split-screen functions like Picture-by-Picture (PBP), letting you connect to two devices while maintaining their original quality
- “Play for longer with less eye strain thru Flicker-free and Eye Saver Mode reducing fatigue-inducing blue light emissions. “
3. Acer Predator XB273K
- 27″ UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) Widescreen IPS NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Display
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz (Overclocking to 144Hz) – Using 2 Display Ports
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400
- SOUND TECHNOLOGY: Acer TrueHarmony Sound for Gaming
- DRIVER DIAMETER: 50mm
- MICROPHONE: Rotatable Omni-directional Microphone with On-Cable Controls
4. Alienware AW3420DW
- Experience breathtaking views with a combination of immersive features
- A 1900R curved, wide 21: 9 display maximizes the field of view and provides an even, consistent viewing experience
- With a WQHD (3440×1440) resolution, the image is sharp and detailed delivering an immersive experience
- A 120Hz refresh rate with NVIDIA G-SYNC provides buttery smooth gameplay and realism
- G-sync technology synchronizes the GPU and monitor, displaying full frames only when the monitor is capable of displaying them; This minimizes graphic distortions such as tearing and artifacts from forming on the screen
- The 120Hz refresh rate is important to gamers, allowing them to-see faster, and react to quick events sooner. Screen Coating Antiglare with 3H hardness