The 5 Best Earbuds for Running and phone calls – Are you looking for a running earbud that perfectly fits on your ears and also has long-lasting battery life without the tension of recharging the earbuds daily.
We know that the most popular earbuds are not ear-friendly in most cases, Like Apple Air pods. When you use Air pods, chances are that the earbuds fall out from your ears, and this is a big problem, you have to keep your attention on your earbuds while using the buds.
And if you use Air pods for running then you can imagine what happens when you start running, In this post, I shared the best earbuds in the market that are perfect for running and making calls without compromising the quality of sound and the product.
The 5 Best Earbuds for Running and Phone Calls
Below you can choose the perfect product that fulfills all your requirements with great features, durability, and the best material.
These Are The Best Earbuds that are perfect for running and phone calls –
1. Jabra Elite Active
- The best-fitting earbuds for a sport that ever created, with a special grip coating to make sure they stay in while you move; Plus, they’re sweatproof and waterproof with IP57-rated protection
- With these noise-canceling earbuds, you can filter out the world and focus on your music; Use the Jabra Sound plus App to activate ANC the first time you use it and enable toggling between ANC and Hear Through via your Earbud button
- 4 microphones, the latest digital signal processing, and pioneering beam form technology mean these Jabra earbuds offer great call quality wherever you are; Plus, they’re compatible with Siri, Google, and Alexa
- With Jabra Elite Active 75t wireless Bluetooth earbuds, you get up to 24 hours of battery time (ANC on) with the pocket-friendly charging case, the Elite 75t earphones let you take calls and play music while staying connected
- latest pioneering technology tests your hearing in the Jabra Sound plus app and tailors your music to suit your individual hearing profile.
2. Bose SoundSport Free
- Limited Edition Color Ultraviolet with Midnight Blue
- Truly wireless sport headphones for total freedom of movement, packed full of technology that makes music sound clear and powerful
- Earbuds are sweat and weather resistant (with an IPX4 rating) and come with 3 different pairs of StayHear and Sport tips (in sizes S/M/L) that provide a comfortable and secure fit
- Up to 5 hours of playtime with each charge and an additional 10 hours with the included charging case
- Track lost earbuds with the Bose connect App’s “find My buds” feature
- SoundSport Free headphones have an integrated dual-microphone array located on the right earbud to allow you to use them during calls when connected to a smartphone that supports Bluetooth. Call audio will only be heard in the right earbud
- Firmware update to improve audio-video synchronization for customers using iPhones, iPads, and other Bluetooth devices that support AVDTP version 1.3 or later
3. Bose SoundSport Pulse
- A built-in heart rate sensor makes it easy to track your performance. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Bluetooth and NFC pairing so you can connect to your devices wirelessly
- StayHear and Pulse’s tips provide a secure and stable fit for your most intense workouts; Sound sport pulse wireless headphones do not employ noise reduction technology; To ensure an accurate reading, the sensor window (located on the left earbud) should be in contact with the skin; If the sensor stops providing a heart rate measurement, try adjusting the left earbud and verifying Bluetooth connection to your device; If that doesn’t restore function, wipe the sensor window with a damp cloth
- The Bose Connect app gives you real-time heart rate readings, and continually adds more functionality to your headphones; If the sensor stops providing a heart rate measurement, try adjusting the left earbud and verifying Bluetooth connection to the device; If that doesn’t restore function, wipe the sensor window with a damp cloth
- Works with popular fitness apps like MapMyRun, RunKeeper, Endomondo, and Runtastic. Wireless range up to 30 feet; 5 hours of wireless power from the rechargeable lithium-ion battery
4. Skullcandy Ink’d Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds
- The low-profile design weighs only 24 grams, offering all-day listening that won’t compromise your style. For quickly and conveniently storing in a pocket or bag, the flex collar packs up to one-third of its size.
- A noise-isolating fit enhances the rich, clear audio of Supreme Sound across all types of music, producing attacking, powerful bass, warm, natural vocals, and precision highs.
- Manage your calls and music on these Bluetooth buds with the built-in mic and remote featuring call, track, and volume control. Thirty feet of cord-free Bluetooth means you can do it all without reaching for your phone.
- Listen longer and louder with 8-hours of rechargeable battery life. The battery fully recharges in just 2.5 hours.
5. Plantronics 212201-99
- Stay visible in the dark with the reflective finish and train safer with always aware ear tips that are designed to let in ambient sound, allowing you to simultaneously listen to music and hear your surroundings
- Backbeat fit wireless headphones have a soft, flexible, and secure fit earloop design that provides a comfortable fit and remains stable during your most rigorous workouts
- Bluetooth headphones have up to seven hours of wireless power so you can move more and charge less
- Waterproof and sweatproof: IP57 rated durable, sweatproof, and waterproof design protects the earphones from sweat, rain, and spills and can withstand your most rigorous workouts
- New my tap offers feature customization through the Plantronics backbeat app. Set a timer, start a stopwatch, or select your favorite playlist directly from your earbuds without ever interrupting your workout