The 5 Best monitor arms for ultrawide Monitors -Are you looking for the best arm that perfectly fits your ultrawide monitor setup, then read this post I will share with you the top 5 monitor arms for your ultrawide monitor.
We know that ultrawide monitors are curved screens so need monitor stands that perfectly handle the curved screen and the opposite direction weight.
Monitor arms that are flexible, easy setup with your monitor, not so heavy, long-lasting, and most important weight capacity,
The 5 Best Monitor Arms For Ultrawide Monitors (Top Picks)
these are the main points you need to find out about any monitor arm before buying it, for your convenience I selected the top 5 monitor arms that perfectly fit on any screen.
These are the top 5 monitor arms for your ultrawide monitor –
1. WALI Single Monitor Gas Spring Desk Mount
- Compatibility: Fits Monitors up to 35″. VESA detachable 75 x 75mm or 100 x 100 mm. The two-stage locking system is compatible with 3.3” thick desk for C-clamp and 1.9” thick desk for Grommet Base.
- Adjust: easily with quick detach VESA plate and hide messy wires with built-in cable management.
- Sturdy Construction: The high-grade material gas spring arm can be extended and retracted, +45°/-45° tilt and +90°/-90° swivel to change reading angles, and 180° rotate from landscape to portrait mode.
- Double Benefits: Double efficiency and productivity by opening up desk space allowing a new range of adaptable positions for your displays, ergonomically correct position to reduce neck and eye strain.
- Package includes: 1 x WALI Gas Spring Single Monitor Desk Mount (Black), 1 x Mounting Hardware Kit, 1 x User Manual, 10 Year Protection
2. AmazonBasics Heavy-Duty, Full Motion Articulating TV Wall Mount
- Single monitor arm adjusts effortlessly for easy use; Works with almost any LCD monitor measuring 32 inches or smaller
- Arm extends and retracts, tilt to change reading angles, and rotate from landscape-to-portrait mode; tilt range 70° back and 5° forward
- Increases desktop space (desk clamp fits desks between 0.4” up to 2.4”); ergonomic positioning for reduced strain
- Easy to set up; built to hold monitor from 5lbs to 25lbs (2.3~11.3kg)
3. Mount-It! Premium Single Monitor Arm Desk Mount
- Fits one computer screen 17 19 21.5 24 27 32 35 inches, with a maximum support weight of 33 pounds. Comes with an interchangeable C-clamp or grommet base mount for use on desktops up to 3.3 inches thick. Comes with (2) USB 3.0 and (1) set of audio ports.
- Comes with an external VESA extension adapter, so the mount will fit 75×75, 100×100, 200×100, and 200x200mm VESA patterns found on the back of your display. If unsure of the size, measure the distance between the bolt holes in millimeters.
- A single-arm monitor mount has a gas spring arm that can be adjusted using the included hex key in order to perfectly counterbalance the weight of your monitor. This makes for effortless height adjustments.
- The mounting head can tilt up 45 degrees and down 45 degrees, swivel and full 360 degrees, and the monitor can be rotated 90 degrees left or right for portrait and landscape orientations. Gas spring arm can height adjust a total of 22 inches.
4. VIVO Premium Aluminum Heavy Duty Arm
- VIVO Premium Aluminum Arm Mount – Premium counterbalance desk mounts from VIVO with built-in features such as elbow spring gauge for perfect weight adjustment, clear cable management, and a quick-release VESA plate for simple monitor installation.
- Fully Adjustable – Monitor arm offers an exceptional range of flexible motion featuring -45° to +45° tilt, 180° swivel, 180° rotation, and 13 inches of smooth height adjustment with pneumatic spring lift.
- Mounting Options – The sturdy desk clamp provides excellent support, and an equally secure grommet mount is provided to accommodate a variety of desk layouts. Recommended desktop thickness ranges from 0.4” to 3.3” with clamp and 0.4” to 1.9” with grommet.
- Compatibility – Holds one screen weighing up to 33 lbs. Fits most 17” to 32” computer monitors on the market (both flat and curved screens). The quick-release VESA bracket has 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting capability.
5. Ergotech Heavy Duty Freedom Arm
- Ergotech’s Freedom Arm HD easily mounts to any standard desk, creating a clutter-free workspace. Designed to last with durable aluminum construction
- CLEAR THE CLUTTER: The Integrated Cable Management System keeps your workspace clean and efficient by reeling in loose cables.Max Deck Thickness: 2.5 inch
- BRING THE OFFICE HOME: Invest in your at-home workspace without sacrificing productivity. Free up valuable space in your office or work from home station
- VERSATILE MOBILITY: Tilt-up 90 degrees, down 45 degrees, pan 180 degrees and rotate 360 degrees. Includes articulating arm + desk clamp base + 8 inch pole
- BUILT TO LAST: We’re proud to present a 3 YEAR for our Ergotech Heavy Duty Freedom Arm. We’ve got you covered
- Compatible with PC & iMac monitors with built-in VESA compatibility