The 5 Best Monitor For Video Editing And Gaming – Are you looking for the best monitor that you can perfectly edit your videos and also you will get a better gaming experience, then read this post completely, and I will show you the top 5 monitors that you can choose for editing and gaming.
While video editing you don’t want to look at the screen very closely, this is the problem of a laptop or a normal monitor, you need an ultrawide monitor that helps you to view the content without any problem.
For gaming, you need a powerful monitor that never disappoints you while playing the game, high-speed data transfer, high-quality graphics, and overall performance.
The 5 Best Monitors For Video Editing And Gaming In 2022
In this post, I choose the best monitor for video editing and gaming. You don’t need to choose a different monitor for different types of work.
These are the top 5 monitors that perfect for editing videos and perfect for a gamer –
- Acer Predator X27 bmiphzx
- ASUS PB238Q
- Dell U-Series
- LG 4K UHD 27UD88-W 27″
- BenQ BL2711U 27-Inch IPS 4K Monitor
1. Acer Predator X27 bmiphzx
- 27 inches UHD (3840 x 2160) Widescreen IPS Display
- NVIDIA G SYNC Ultimate Tear-Free Gaming
- 120Hz (Overclocking to 144Hz) Using Display Port
- Response Time: 4ms (GTG) at 4K Resolution. Tilt angle 5 to 25 degree
- 10bit Color with Quantum Dot Technology; 99 percentage Adobe RGB Color Gamut; DCI P3 Color Space
- 144 hertz
2. ASUS PB238Q
- Panel Type: IPS LED panel
- Panel Size: 23-inch Widescreen (16:9 aspect ratio)
- True Resolution: 1920×1080
- Color Saturation: 100% (sRGB)
- Pixel Pitch: 0.2652mm
- Brightness(Max): 250cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio (Max): 80,000,000:1
- Display Color: 10/100/1000Mbps
- Viewing Angle (CR>=10): 178°(H)/178°(V)
- Response Time: 6ms (Gray-to-Gray)
3. Dell U-Series
- Experience four times more detail than Full HD with 3840×2160 Ultra HD 4K resolution.
- Your images shine the way they were meant to on the world’s first 31.5” 4K Ultra HD monitor with VESA certified DisplayHDR 400i featuring HDR content playback support.
- Your UltraSharp monitor is factory calibrated at 99% sRGB coverage right out of the box. You can trust that your videos reflect lifelike colors.
- Response Time – 8 ms (normal) ; 5 ms (Fast) – (gray to gray)
- Pixel Pitch:0.182 mm
- 60 hertz
4. LG 4K UHD 27UD88-W
- 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS Monitor.
- sRGB over 99%.
- USB Type-C
- USB 3.0 Quick Charge
- On-Screen Control with Screen Split 2.0.
- Game Mode and Black Stabilizer.
5. BenQ BL2711U
- ULTRA HIGH RESOLUTION MONITOR: 27 inch LED 4K HD (3840×2160 resolution), 20, 000, 000: 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio for exceptional color accuracy.
- PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGN DISPLAY: CAD/CAM and Animation Mode.
- CONNECT AND COLLABORATE: USB 3. 0 and OSD controller for easily switching modes and multiple digital inputs
- LATEST IPS PANEL TECHNOLOGY: 178/178 Wide Viewing Angle plus Picture-in-Picture (PIP) & Picture-by-Picture (PBP) to enhance convenience
- ERGONOMIC DISPLAY: Height Adjustable Stand
These are the best monitor for editing and gaming in 2021, I hope you like these products, If you like this post then share it with your friends and follow our social media handles to get the latest post information and also subscribe to our newsletters to get notified when a new post is out from TechotN.