How to enable horizontal tab swither in your favorite chrome browser in just less than 1 minute. How to enable chrome horizontal tab switcher
In recent chrome 77 update now you can browse with more features.
If you use mostly Google Chrome browser in your smartphone and do a lot of things with this great browser, you will get many features by enabling the experimental features on Chrome.
With multi-tab switcher options in your favorite chrome browser, Now you can open more tab and organize the tabs beautifully.
In this post you will learn how you can enable Chrome Horizontal tab Switcher, so read this post completely.
What Is Chrome Horizontal Tab Switcher
So, basically, this feature is already available on the desktop version but now you can use this feature on your smartphone,
In the horizontal tab switcher, you can use one or more tabs at one time and you can see all your opened tabs in horizontal style and also you can easily switch your tab.
Google Chrome roll out this feature soon, but you can get this feature by going chrome://flags settings. So I will show you how did work and how to enable it.
When you open any tab on Chrome then you can see there a thumbnail and logo of opened website in horizontally.
- Best 32-inch 165Hz Gaming Monitor (Top 6 Choices)
- Best 1080p 240Hz Monitor for Gaming (6 Most Popular Monitor)
- Best 32-inch 4k TVs That You Can Choose Right Now
- 27-inch 144Hz Monitor [Top 8 Picks] Choose the right one
- Best 49-Inch Curved Ultrawide Monitor [Top 5 Picks]
How To Enable Horizontal Tab Switcher Option In Chrome (Android)
Follow this quick step guide to use this option on your android phone.
- Firstly ensure that your app is updated.
- In the search bar type chrome://flags and search it, then you see a page that lot of chrome settings but you want to enable horizontal tab switcher option then you see a search bar on this page and search “tab switcher”
- Now you have an option and just enable it and relaunch your browser. That’s all now you got chrome horizontal tab switcher
Enable Grid Layout Tab Switcher In Chrome App
In the horizontal tab switcher, you use to use your tabs horizontally and you also change this option, in the grid tab switcher, you will get a lot more features than horizontal.
In horizontal your all opened tab is line by line or one by one scrolling that’s you can’t see your all opened tab in one place, you have to scroll left to right to see what page you open right now.
In the grid layout tab, you can see all your opened tabs in one place also you can open more tab and create a group of tabs that you see in this screenshot below.
This feature is cooler than horizontal because here you can clearly see your all tabs in one place and also you can manage the tabs easily.
To enable this option from chrome://flags and search for grid layout tab and then enable it and also enable tab group option that allows you to create a group of tabs in one place.
And finally, you will get exciting features from the Chrome browser Android app. Please comment down below if you have any questions or suggestions.