Looking for the best 24-inch gaming monitor with a 144Hz refresh rate? If yes, then this post is really helpful to find the best product for you, so read this post completely.
Finding the perfect item is very important and if you are a gamer then you know pretty well that how you choose every product that perfect for you and without compromising any quality.
In this post, I will show you the most popular and best-selling 24 inches monitors that you can choose for your gaming setup without going to another article.
If you are confused between 2-3 monitors then you can read our previews articles to get the perfect one for yourself. Below you can find the top 8 monitors with the best features for gamers.
Read: Best dual monitor stand
Best 24 Inch 144Hz Gaming Monitor
These are the top 8 24 inch Monitors with 144Hz super fats refresh rate –
1. BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P
- Lightning-fast 144 Hz refresh rate performance for a smooth PC gaming experience over DisplayPort or DVI-D
- ATTENTION: HDMI only outputs 60Hz max; NOT COMPATIBLE with PS5 / Xbox Series X/5 @ 120Hz; Please check out the XL2411K for full 120Hz compatibility
- 1ms Response Time (GTG) to eliminate ghosting and lag, providing the optimal gaming experience. Dimensions (HxWxD mm)- 559 (Highest) / 429 (Lowest) x 570 x 219; Dimensions with wall mount (HxWxD mm) (w/o Base)- 347x570x59.97
- Exclusive Color Vibrance and Black eQualizer technology to enhance visual clarity and customized color settings, giving players the advantage on the battlefield
- Multiple connectivity options featuring DisplayPort, Dual-Link DVI-D to reach 144Hz, HDMI, and Headphone/Microphone Jack input
2. Sceptre 24-Inch Curved
- 24″ Curved Gaming Monitor
- 144Hz Refresh Rate More than double the standard refresh rate, 144Hz gives gamers an edge in visibility as frames transition instantly, leaving behind no blurred images
- AMD FreeSync With FreeSync, gamers now enjoy the smooth video and seamless on-the-spot movement through their fast-paced games.
- DisplayPort, HDMI, Audio Out Jack
- Anti-Flicker Provides a crisper picture by preventing the backlight from flickering periodically
- Curve Monitor The curved display delivers a revolutionary visual experience with a leading 1800R screen curvature as the images appear to wrap around you for an in-depth, immersive experience.
- FPS-RTS FPS and RTS are Sceptre’s custom set display settings built for an enhanced gaming experience. FPS (First Person Shooter), RTS (Real-Time Strategy).
3. Dell S2421HGF 24 Inch FHD
- The 1ms response time and 144Hz refresh rate deliver a smooth, uninterrupted experience. Rapid pixel color changes eliminate motion blur and keep you in the middle of the action
- Stutter-free: AMD FreeSync Premium technology adds another layer of seamless gameplay by eliminating screen tearing and stuttering
- The height and tilt adjustability lets you game in comfort for extended periods
- The newly designed tapered stand is slim and sleek, with a small footprint that brings you closer to the action
4. AOC C24G1
- AOC Gaming 24″ Class, 23. 6″ Viewable AOC Gaming monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- 1500R curved monitor (VA panel) wrapping around your vision for an immersive gaming experience
- Rapid 1ms (MPRT) response and 144Hz refresh rate with AMD Free Sync for smoothest competitive gameplay
- The 3-Sided frameless design with ultra-narrow borders for the ultimate multi-monitor setup
- Height adjustable stand for optimum ergonomics
- Re-spawned: 3-year zero-bright-dot, 3-year advance replacement, 1-year (one-time) accidental damage
- Displayport, 2x HDMI 1. 4, VGA inputs with audio Line-out for convenience. Viewing angle- 178º horizontal, 178º vertical
5. Acer XFA240 bmjdpr
- 24 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen TN G SYNC compatible display
- 144-hertz refresh rate using display port | Response time: 1ms. Input voltage: 120 volt AC, 230 volt AC
- Height, pivot, swivel, and tilt | viewing angles: 170° horizontal and 160° vertical
- 2 x 2-watt speakers | panel type: TN | colors supported: 16.7 million | brightness: 350 nit
- Signal inputs: 1 x Display port (V1. 2), 1 x HDMI/MHL and 1 x DVI
- Mounting type: VESA mounting compatible (100 x 100 millimeter)
- These monitors are FreeSync monitors that also support G-Sync compatibility
6. AOC G2490VXS
- 24″ class (23.8″ viewable) AOC gaming monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution VA panel
- Limited edition black frameless monitor design with a silver stand.
- Rapid 1ms response (MPRT) and 144Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync for smooth competitive gameplay
- The 3-sided frameless design with ultra-narrow borders for the ultimate multi-monitor setup
- RE-SPAWNED : 3-year zero-bright-dot, 3-year advance replacement, 1-year (one-time) accidental damage
- 85% NTSC color gamut coverage for accurate color reproduction and lifelike images
- DisplayPort, HDMI inputs with audio line-out for convenience
7. Acer Nitro VG240Y Pbiip
- 23.8 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- Response time: 1ms VRB
- Refresh rate: 144 hertz
- Zero frames design
- Ports: 1 x display port & 2 x HDMI 2.0 (HDMI cable included)
8. Philips 242E1GSJ
- Philips E-Line 24″ (23.8″ viewable) LCD monitor with Full HD 1920×1080 and VA panel for wide-viewing angles and accurate color production for an immersive experience
- IMMERSIVE VISUALS: Experience crisp details, incredible contrast with rich black details, and 125.9% sRGB/96.1% NTSC color gamut for a true-to-life picture with Ultra Wide-Color Technology
- SMOOTH GAMEPLAY: 4ms response time, 144Hz refresh rate, and AMD FreeSync Premium technology provides fluid, artifact-free gaming performance
- SEAMLESS SETUP: 3-sided frameless design with ultra-narrow borders allow for minimal distractions and optimal multi-monitor setup
- MULTIPLE OUTPUTS: HDMI, DisplayPort, and Audio-Out connectivity